Have you gotten tired of eating the identical loaves of bread again and again at breakfast?
Are you willing to get some exciting flavors to the bland breakfast bread?
Then it’s time to try the latest air fryer bread recipe that will help you prepare a delicious breakfast with homemade bread.
Can You Use an Air Fryer to Bake Bread?
It is a great experience to bake loaves of bread in the air fryer. Usually, it takes less time to bake something in an air fryer than a simple oven, as you don’t have to preheat the air fryer for a long time. Moreover, the pieces of bread baked in the air fryer are softer than those baked in the oven.
How to Knead the Dough for Making Loaves of Bread in an Air Fryer?
First of all, you have to take some wheat flour and plain flour in a bowl. Then add some salt, instant yeast, sunflower seeds, and warm water. Mix them well to make a dough and then place it on a clean surface with some flour and move it there to knead it. You can add some other ingredients as well to add flavors. Adding ginger powder in a low amount and black seeds will make perfect gingerbread for yourself.
What Treatment Should be Given to Knead Dough Before Introducing the Air Fryer?
You have to place the kneaded dough in a big bowl and wrap it with a plastic cover. Keep it at some warm corner of your home and let it sit for 30 minutes.
How to Serve the Air Fryer Bread?
You can use them like ordinary bread at the breakfast table. Use jam, Nutella, butter, cream, or whatever you want to slice between two bread pieces and enjoy it.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Bread
- ⅔ cup whole wheat flour
- ⅔ cup plain flour
- ⅓ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ sachet instant yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅔ cup lukewarm water
- non stick cooking spray
- In a bowl, mix together the flours, sunflower seeds, yeast, and salt.
- Slowly, add in the water, stirring continuously until a soft dough ball forms.
- Now, move the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for about 5 minutes using your hands.
- Make a ball from the dough and place into a bowl.
- With a plastic wrap, cover the bowl and place at a warm place for about 30 minutes.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Grease a cake pan with cooking spray.
- Coat the top of dough with water and place into the prepared cake pan.
- After preheating, arrange the cake pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the cake pan from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the bread from pan and place onto the wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Cut the bread into desired-sizes slices and serve.