There are a plethora of ways to cook a hard-boiled egg. You may make them in a pot of boiling water on the stove, in the oven, or an Instant Pot.
My air fryer has become my new favorite way of preparing hard-boiled eggs. Yes, you read that correctly!
You’ll be surprised at how simple it is to cook them in this stylish gadget. These perfectly cooked air fryer hard-boiled eggs can be used for salads, egg salad sandwiches, Scotch Eggs, deviled eggs, and more!
How Do I Cook Half-Boiled Eggs in An Air Fryer?
All you have to do is take two eggs straight from the fridge and cook them for 11 minutes in an air fryer at 100°C. It’s as simple as that. And, contrary to your assumptions, the eggs will not explode in the air fryer. You won’t need to keep an eye on the time because the air fryer’s built-in timer will ensure flawlessly half-cooked eggs every time.
Can You Cook Hard-Boiled Eggs in an Air Fryer?
Yes, you can cook eggs in an air fryer, but remember to keep the following things in mind.
Suggestions for Air Fryer Hard-Boiled Eggs:
- Please remember that I am not liable if your eggs do not turn out. Every air fryer is different; therefore, it may take longer or shorter to cook. If the eggs aren’t fully cooked, increase the cooking time.
- Cooking 12 eggs at once is not recommended, especially if this is your first time. Start with one or two eggs.
- There may be brown stains on the eggs if you haven’t cleaned your air fryer in a while. They are not ruined as a result of this.
More Breakfast Recipes
- Air Fryer Quiche
- Air Fryer Bacon
- Air Fryer Toasted Bagel
Air Fryer Hard-Boiled EggsA unique way to prepare hard-boiled eggs for breakfast...
- 6 large eggs Some air fryers require preheating, while others do not. Make sure to read the handbook that came with your air fryer.
- Arrange a rack into the Air Fryer Basket and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 250 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the eggs into the Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 16 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the eggs from Air Fryer and place into an ice water bath.
- Drain the eggs and then peel them.
- Cut each egg in half and serve.
NutritionCalories: 72kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 6gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 186mgSodium: 71mgPotassium: 69mgSugar: 1gVitamin A: 270IUCalcium: 28mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂