Looking for a quiche recipe that can be prepared quickly for breakfast and have the perfect texture?
Try air fryer quiche!
Something happens to eggs in the air fryer that makes quiche so light, fluffy, and fabulous! It must be the air fryer’s air circulating thingy.
Whatever it is, it matters not because you will go ‘Ooh la la’ after eating this delightful air fryer quiche.
We are making vegetarian quiche using broccoli. However, you can add bacon or leftover ham to your quiche recipe if you are a meat lover.
Can I Cook A Frozen Quiche in An Air Fryer?
Using an air fryer, you can cook almost every frozen food. To cook the frozen quiche, place it in the air fryer basket and set the timer at 350 for 15-20 minutes. For a refrigerated quiche, set the timer for around 8-12 minutes, just until the quiche is warmed up.
Is It Possible to Make Quiche Ahead of Time and Reheat It?
Yes, quiche can be made ahead of time and reheated. You can air fry it completely, cool it, and keep it in the refrigerator for the next day.
Why Has My Frozen Quiche Turned Watery?
Reheated quiche can sometimes turn out watery, or the crust can become soggy due to the high egg content or use of bacon. When deciding how to reheat your quiche, it’s crucial to know which ingredients are in it.
Which Cheese is Better for Quiche?
Because finely shredded Mexican cheddar cheese melts faster and more evenly in the air fryer, I prefer to use it. If you don’t have access to the Mexican blend, any “finely shredded cheese” will suffice. Mozzarella, Swiss, or Monterey Jack cheeses might all be used.
Yummy Quiche Filling Ideas:
- Spinach and Cheese
- Tomato and Mozzarella
- Mushroom and Thyme
- Cooked bacon and Cheddar
- Smoked Salmon, Goat Cheese, and Dill
Air Fryer Quiche
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 egg
- 5 small broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp cheddar cheese finely grated
- Lightly grease a 5-inch quiche pan with cooking spray.
- In a small-sized bowl, add heavy cream and egg and whisk until well combined.
- In the bottom of prepared 5-inch quiche pan, place the broccoli florets and top with egg mixture.
- Sprinkle the top with cheese evenly.
- Slide the basket in Air Fryer and adjust the temperature to 325 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the quiche pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the quiche pan from Air Fryer and set aside for about 5 minutes before serving.
More Breakfast Recipes