Suppose you are looking for a great low-carb snack that is tasty and crispy. In that case, the air fryer zucchini fritters are your savior.
They are one of my favorite treats to make. All you need for an excellent snack or appetizer is 2-3 grated zucchini and a few other ingredients.
Do Zucchini Fritters Crisp Up in the Air Fryer?
Yes, the outside of your fritters will be beautiful and crispy. It will have the texture of a fried fritter, but it will be heated with hot air that flows around the zucchini, giving it that fantastic texture.
Do You Peel the Zucchini Before You Make Zucchini Fritters in The Air Fryer?
The truth is that it is entirely up to you. The zucchini skin contains additional vitamins and nutrients and adds color to the fritters. One zucchini is usually skinned, while the other is left un-skinned.
Can I Replace the Flour in The Air Fryer Fritters with Something Else?
Try almond flour or chickpea flour if you want to use something other than all-purpose flour.
How Long Do Zucchini Fritters Be Stored?
Anything that has been air-fried to a crisp texture will be less impressive when reheated. The best way to enjoy these fritters is to serve them hot and fresh.
You can keep them in the fridge for up to three days. Reheat in the microwave, oven, or even on the stovetop in a skillet. These procedures will result in a softer exterior texture than the first night.
Serving Suggestions for Zucchini Fritters:
It works well as an appetizer or a side dish. Serve with a chicken or beef supper and get ready to dig in. For dipping, use a ranch sauce or a creamy sour cream-based sauce. Alternatively, add a dash of spicy sauce for an extra kick.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Zucchini Fritters
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 10 ½ ounces zucchini grated and squeezed
- 7 ounces Halloumi cheese
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh dill minced
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Make small-sized fritters from the mixture.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Place the fritters into the prepared baking dish in a single layer.
- After preheating, arrange the baking dish into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 6-7 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking dish from Air Fryer and serve.
More Breakfast Recipes