Are you bored of eating the same bread pieces sliced with butter or jam every morning?
Then it’s time to try something different but traditional!
The air fryer two-ingredient bagels will require only two ingredients and 25 minutes to get cooked and served as your breakfast.
These chewy and crispy bagels are going to be a delicious breakfast item for you.
Why Should You Make Bagels by Yourself When They are Readily Available in the Market?
You can easily buy bagels from any store or bakery and eat them after unwrapping them. However, these are not ideal for those who want to eat fresh and warm bagels for their breakfast. Moreover, you can also make them according to your diet plans and control what is used to make them. You should never compromise on them when you can make them with two ingredients and a few simple steps.
How to Make Dough for Air Fryer Two-Ingredient Bagels?
You have to take the only two ingredients, Greek yogurt, and self-rising flour, to a bowl and mix them well. After some time, a dough will form, and you can also knead it on a lightly floured surface to get a unique texture.
How to Make Bagels Out of Dough for Air Fryer Bagels?
Take some dough in your hand and give it the shape of a ball. Then roll it over a floured surface to make a long rope from it. Then pick it from another end and join it with the other end in a circular shape to make bagels. You can also use egg wash to hold them together. It will also give brightness and crispiness to the bagels.
What is the Perfect Way to Serve Bagels?
Once cooked, get them out of the air fryer and then sprinkle them with powdered sugar. You can also sprinkle some black seeds sesame seeds over them before cooking.
Air Fryer Two-Ingredient Bagels
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp water
- In a large bowl, add the flour and yogurt and with your hands, mix until a dough forms.
- Shape the dough into a ball and then place onto a lightly floured surface.
- Cut the dough ball into 4 equal-sized portions.
- Then roll each dough portion into a ball.
- Place 1 dough ball onto a lightly floured surface and roll into an 8-inch long rope.
- Carefully bring the ends of dough together and pinch to form a circle.
- Repeat with the remaining dough balls.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg and water.
- Brush each bagel with egg wash.
- After preheating, arrange the bagels into the greased Air Fryer Basket, egg wash side up in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 8-10 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the bagels from Air Fryer and serve warm.
More Breakfast Recipes