Have you ever thought that you would be able to make a delicious dessert in just 17 minutes?
Definitely not, as you are aware of the time and efforts required to make a special dessert.
However, this is going to change after trying this air fryer S’mores recipe only once.
With this recipe in your mind, you can make a delicious dessert in minutes, and everyone is going to chant, “Some more – Some more.”
What are the Ingredients to Make Air Fryer S’mores?
The key ingredients are three that are required to make this dessert. These are graham crackers that should be fresh and crispy, marshmallows, and some chocolate pieces.
Why Should You Make S’mores in an Air Fryer?
S’mores contain marshmallows, and they give a delicious taste when cooked on a bonfire or grill. However, with an air fryer in your kitchen, you can have the same texture and taste with a crispy outside only after 7 minutes of cooking them in the air fryer. Moreover, you don’t need to set your grill or arrange a fire for the whole process.
How Can I Prevent My Marshmallows from Burning while Making S’mores in an Air Fryer?
It is not unusual to burn marshmallows. Their taste changes as well. In order to avoid this mishap, you have to set the air fryer at the recommended temperature and cook only for a specific period.
How to Arrange S’mores in an Air Fryer’s Basket?
Arrange the graham crackers in a single layer in the basket. Place a marshmallow over each of them, and they are ready to get cooked.
How to Serve Air Fryer S’more?
As soon as they get cooked, get them out of the air fryer, place them on a plate, and pour some Hershey’s chocolate syrup all over them. Serve them as hot as possible.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer S’mores
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 Graham crackers broken in half
- 2 marsshmallows broken in half
- 2 small chocolate pieces
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the Graham cracker halves into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Place 1 marshmallow piece over each cracker, sticky side downwards.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 5-7 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the cracker halves from Air Fryer and place onto a plate.
- Immediately place 1 chocolate piece over marshmallows.
- Cover each with the other half of cracker and serve.