Air fryer oatmeal raisin cookies are a perfect dessert. They are soft, fudgy, delicious, and sweet. Kids love to eat them anytime.
The air fryer can bake these perfect oatmeal raisin cookies in a short period. They turn out perfectly baked. My family always loves to eat these yummy and healthy cookies.
- Do I Need to Soak Raisins in Water Before Adding Them to Cookie Dough?
- Why are My Air Fryer Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Hard?
- Can I Reheat My Air Fryer Oatmeal Raisin cookies?
- Is It Healthy to Bake Oatmeal Raisin Cookies in an Air Fryer?
- How Much Time and Temperature Do I Need to Bake Oatmeal Raisin Cookies?
- More Dessert Recipes
- Air Fryer Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Do I Need to Soak Raisins in Water Before Adding Them to Cookie Dough?
It would be best to soak raisins for some time because raisins are hard. They take time to get thoroughly cooked. Soaking helps raisins to get soft and wet. Then they get cooked quickly and provide the best taste. Hence, soaking is helpful to cook raisins speedily and perfectly!
Why are My Air Fryer Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Hard?
Your air fryer oatmeal cookies can be hard due to the following reasons:
- You add too much flour to cookies dough
- You do not bake them at the proper temperature and time.
- You use too many dry ingredients.
However, you can avoid this from happening. Make sure that you do not add flour to the cookie dough. Bake them for enough time at the required temperature. Do not overbake them.
You can warm up oatmeal raisin cookies in an air fryer very quickly. The air fryer takes 2-3 to reheat at a low temperature. They become soft, fresh, and warm again.
Is It Healthy to Bake Oatmeal Raisin Cookies in an Air Fryer?
The air fryer preserves the nutritional contents of oatmeal. The oatmeal raisin cookies come out perfectly baked without oil. You do not need oil to bake them. Hence, you remain healthy.
How Much Time and Temperature Do I Need to Bake Oatmeal Raisin Cookies?
You need to adjust the temperature to 320° F for 12 minutes. In just 12 minutes, your cookies will be ready to be served.
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ tsp xanthan gum
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ⅔ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup raisins
- non stick cooking spray
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, xanthan gum, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the rolled oats and stir to combine.
- In a large bowl, add the butter and sugars and beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in the raisins.
- Make about 1-inch balls from the mixture.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 320 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange half of the dough balls into the prepared Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- With your fingers, press each dough ball slightly.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 12 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the cookies from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack to cool completely before serving.
- Repeat with remaining dough balls.