Pizookie is an excellent anytime dessert. My family loves to devour it. The delicious dessert is the perfect treat for your kids.
Its melty texture at the center is mouthwatering. The air fryer can cook your yummy Pizookie in only a few minutes.
Can I Warm Up Previously Baked Pizookie in an Air Fryer?
You do not need to warm up Pizookie. You can place it in the fridge to preserve its freshness. However, if you still want to warm it up, make sure that the temperature is low. Do not reheat it for more than two minutes.
Should I Place Parchment Paper in an Air Fryer Before Baking Pizookie?
Parchment paper is beneficial for baking purposes. It circulates the heat around Pizookie. When baking Pizzokie in an air fryer, place parchment paper inside the air fryer basket.
Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes with parchment paper placed inside. It will help the Pizookie to get heated instantly. Consequently, the air fryer will bake Pizookie very quickly. Therefore, you must place parchment paper inside an air fryer.
How Much Time and Temperature is Required to Bake Pizookie Inside an Air Fryer?
Pizookie needs specific time and temperature inside an air fryer. The time required by an air fryer to bake Pizookie is 15-16 minutes. However, you also need to preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes.
The temperature needed to bake Pizookie inside an air fryer is 350° F. At this temperature, the Pizookie will get baked perfectly. Its edges will be crunchy, but it will be soft inside.
Can I Serve Pizookie Right After Baking It?
The Pizookie needs some time to cool down at room temperature. If you cool it down, its taste will enhance. Therefore, it is better to serve Pizookie after cooling it down at room temperature for some time.
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Pizookie
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ¾ cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and then grease it with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the butter and sugars and with a handheld mixer, beat until smooth and creamy.
- Add half of the flour, eggs, vanilla extract, baking soda and salt and beat until well combined.
- Add the remaining flour and beat until smooth cookie dough forms.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place the dough into the prepared baking dish evenly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the baking dish into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 16-20 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking dish from Air Fryer and set aside to cool slightly before serving.
Leave a Reply