Whenever I cooked brussels sprout in the past, they lacked texture. But, not now!
This air fryer buttered brussels sprout recipe resolved the issue. It ensures sprouts are deliciously crisp (not mushy!) every time.
This buttery brussels sprout is a beautifully crunchy and addictively salty side dish.
Why Should You Make Air Fryer Buttered Brussels Sprout?
Crispier Sprouts: An air fryer cooks circulating heat around the food, quickly producing crispy results.
An Alternative to Deep-Fried: Air fryers are fantastic for preparing healthier alternatives to deep-fried veggies.
Fastest Time: The air fryer has an advantage over a convection oven in that it heats up quickly—in my case, in 3-4 minutes.
Nutritious: These crispy air fryer Brussels sprouts are delicious and nutritious. Fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants abound in Brussels sprouts.
How to Make Brussels Sprouts Crispy from The Outside and Soft from The Inside?
When we soak the brussels sprouts in water for 10 minutes before air frying, they tenderize, making the middles softer. After that, when you air fry the sprouts, they will crisp on the outside and tenderize on the inside. They won’t be soggy, don’t worry!
Shaking the basket a few times throughout the cooking process will keep the air circulating and ensure that your Brussels sprouts crisp evenly.
You don’t need to soak the Brussels sprouts before cooking if, like me, you don’t mind a little crunch to your sprouts.
Can You Store Air Fried Brussels Sprouts?
In the Refrigerator: In an airtight container, you can refrigerate brussels sprouts for up to 4 days. Reheat leftovers in the oven or the air fryer at 350 degrees F on a baking sheet.
I won’t suggest freezing the sprouts in the Freezer because they will become mushy once thawed. Still, if you have any leftovers, you may store them for up to 3 months in an airtight freezer-safe storage container. Allow defrosting in the refrigerator overnight before reheating.
More Side Dish Recipes
Air Fryer Buttered Brussels Sprout
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 lb fresh medium Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 3 tsp butter melted
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 360 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add the Brussels sprout, oil, salt, and black pepper and toss to coat well.
- After preheating, arrange the Brussels sprout into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15 minutes.
- While cooking, shake the basket once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the Brussels sprout from Air Fryer and serve.