The perfect golden brown Hasselback potatoes are my family’s favorite side dish. When air-fried, the Hasselback potatoes come out perfectly roasted.
You can eat Hasselback potatoes anytime. An air fryer cooks them so quickly, making them the perfect light addition to your dinner.
How Long Should I Take to Air Fry Hasselback Potatoes?
You can air fry Hasselback potatoes for 30 minutes. The Hasselback potatoes would come out crispy and crunchy after 30 minutes.
The cooking time of Hasselback potatoes can vary depending upon the thickness of slices. However, you can increase the time if they are not well-fried. Make sure that you do not increase the time a lot. It might turn the potatoes more brownish. They may get hard instead of crispy if you heat them for more than cooking time.
How Can I Add Crispness to Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes?
You can add crispness to Hasselback potatoes by following these tips:
- Apply oil to the Hasselback potatoes while they’re being air-fried. The oil will make the potatoes crispy and brownish. It will add more taste to this flavorful dish.
- Soak potatoes in water for some time before air frying them. The water helps potatoes get crispier after being cooked. You will notice a fair difference in their crispness due to moisture.
What Can I Top Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes With?
You can add toppings to Hasselback potatoes. Garnish some cheese over the freshly fried potatoes. It will make them divine.
You can garnish it with parmesan cheese. Moreover, the shredded cheese also makes a good combination with parmesan cheese.
What Temperature is Suitable for Air Frying Hasselback Potatoes?
355° F is the best temperature for air frying Hasselback potatoes. You need to preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes too. Preheat it at 355° F.
Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes
- 4 potatoes
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese shredded
- With a sharp knife, cut slits along each potato the short way about ¼-inch apart, making sure slices should stay connected at the bottom.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Gently brush each potato evenly with oil.
- After preheating, arrange the potatoes into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 30 minutes.
- While cooking, coat the potatoes with the oil once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the potatoes from Air Fryer and place onto a platter.
- Garnish with the cheeses and serve immediately.
More Side Dish Recipes