Having a meaty dinner at the table will not be enough to make it perfect until you have a side dish along with them.
And nothing could do better than baked potatoes to fill up the space of a side dish on your dining table.
Making them by following this air fryer potatoes recipe will allow you to cook them perfectly when preparing the main cuisine.
What is the Ideal Method of Cutting Potatoes to Cook them in an Air Fryer?
If you are willing to make air fryer potatoes, you don’t need to cut them. They will head into the air fryer as a whole. You don’t even need to peel them. The best way is to scrub them using a washing towel. This scrubbing will help remove debris material, and it will not remove the skin totally. This will keep them crispy from the outside.
What are the Perfect Potatoes to Make Air Fryer Potatoes?
You can choose any potatoes to make a delicious side dish by cooking them in an air fryer. However, the most suitable choice will be russet potatoes as they are available in the market quickly. They are often used for most potato recipes that involve an air fryer as they are soft and dry from the inside and do not have a sweet taste that is not suitable when you are making them serve them with a savory meal.
What is the Perfect Method to Serve These Air Fryer Potatoes?
Once they get cooked, get them out of your air fryer and serve them via the following methods.
- They can be perfectly served with any meat dinner like chicken, salmon, pork, beef, etc.
- You can add grated parmesan cheese to them to pop out the exciting flavors out of them.
- Greece yogurt will also pair up perfectly with them.
Air Fryer Potatoes
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 medium russet potatoes scrubbed
- as required salt
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- With a fork, poke each potato and sprinkle with salt.
- Spray the potatoes with cooking spray.
- After preheating, arrange the potatoes into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 40-45 minutes.
- After 30minuteso cooking, flip the potatoes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the potatoes from Air Fryer and serve.
More Side Dish Recipes