Whenever you have to make a meat dinner to serve your guests, the first thing that comes to mind is making a potato-based dish.
Don’t you get tired of making potato side dishes every time?
If yes, it’s time to try something new with this air fryer buttered zucchini recipe. This quick side dish will be rich in flavors and go well with any meat cuisine.
How to Cut Zucchini for Making this Air Fryer Buttered Zucchini?
You can cut zucchini according to your preference; it can be cubed or sliced. However, the best way to bring perfection to this recipe is to cut zucchini into thin slices. Make sure that the thickness should not be too reduced so that it will start looking like chips instead of a delicious side dish. The thickness should be moderate so that the juiciness and flavor will remain.
How to Coat Zucchini Slices for Making This Buttered Zucchini?
This recipe is quite simple, and you don’t need a lot of ingredients to make it. The coating material is white pepper and salt mixed with melted butter. You can also use any other spices or herbs of your choice for extra flavors. One thing to keep in mind is that your butter must be unsalted. You have to coat this mixture on zucchini slices.
Experts’ Suggestions for Achieving Perfection
Do Not Overcrowd: You must arrange them in a single layer in the air fryer’s basket. This is because vegetables release water when cooking in an air fryer, and it will get mixed in case of multiple layers or a crowded basket.
Variations: You can try other flavors, such as cheese, garlic, and different sauces.
Serving Options: The best way to serve them is with some sauce such as marinara, ketchup, mayo, or ranch.
More Side Dish Recipes
Air Fryer Buttered Zucchini
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 lb zucchini sliced
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add all ingredients and toss to coat well.
- After preheating, arrange the zucchini slices into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15 minutes.
- While cooking, toss the zucchini slices twice.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the zucchini slices from Air Fryer and serve.