Making a side dish to make your dining table even more attractive has never been an easy task. Other than the efforts required, you also have to come up with some new ideas.
But with this air fryer parmesan cauliflower recipe, you can make a quick side dish whenever you want. And this will be suitable for both vegans and non-vegans.
Why Should You Make Your Cauliflowers Using an Air Fryer Instead of Oven?
There are various reasons for preferring an air fryer over an oven to make this recipe. The first thing is that it will take more time to make them in an oven than an air fryer. Then you have to add a lot of oil to get them perfectly roasted in an oven; while using an air fryer, you have to add oil just as some seasoning. And last but not least is that you might not get the perfect crunchy outside using an oven as you get via an air fryer.
How to Season the Cauliflowers for This Delicious Side Dish?
First of all, you have to remove the extra leaves present on the sides of the cauliflower. Then you can season it as a whole or cut the florets from it using your hands and throw away the stem. Then you have to take some mayonnaise, parsley, and mustard paste and coat them over the cauliflower. You can use different other spices of your choice as well. In the end, you have to coat it with grated parmesan cheese, and it is now ready to get cooked.
- Ensure that you have seasoned the cauliflower well and an even coat of cheese is present over it.
- Spraying the cauliflower after every ten minutes with olive oil or cooking spray during the cooking process will give extra crisp and excellent results.
More Side Dish Recipes
- Air Fryer Stuffing
- Air Fryer Green Bean Casserole
- Air Fryer Hasselback
Air Fryer Parmesan CauliflowerA flavorful cauliflower recipe that makes a great side…
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Remove the outer leaves from the cauliflower head.
- In a small bowl, add mustard and mayonnaise and mix well.
- Spread mustard mixture over cauliflower head and sprinkle with salt, black pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Spray the cauliflower head with cooking spray.
- After preheating, arrange the cauliflower head into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 30 minutes.
- While cooking, spray the cauliflower head with cooking spray after every 10 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the cauliflower head from Air Fryer and place onto a platter.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
NutritionCalories: 42kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 2gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 144mgPotassium: 13mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 39IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 55mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂