Are you wagged out of having the same side dishes like rolls, nuggets, roasted beans, or mashed potatoes?
Let me tell you how to evolve your dining table with our air fryer butternut squash.
This nicely shaped and perfectly cooked air fryer butternut squash recipe will be a great cooking experience and open a world of innovative tastes to you.
How to Cut the Butternut Squash to Cook it in an Air Fryer?
Your butternut squash must be peeled and seeded. Then you have to cut it into small cubical shapes. Make sure that the size of each cube must remain about half an inch.
What Type of Cooking Spray Should You Use to Make Butter Squash in an Air Fryer?
As the recipe is vegan, you must use vegetable oil for greasing the air fryer’s basket and butter squash. The most preferable is to use olive oil.
What are the Health Benefits of Butter Squash?
Butter squash is rich in some specific nutrients required by our body. Vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants are some top nutrients in it. Moreover, it also contains a lot of fibers, just like other vegetables, and the calorie percentage is meager. So, it can also be a perfect diet when trying to get rid of some bodyweight.
How to Make Butter Squash Using an Air Fryer?
- First of all, take cubed butternut squash, olive oil, and salt in a bowl and coat the cubes.
- Then, preheat the air fryer at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for at least 5 minutes.
- Remove the air fryer’s basket and arrange the butternut squash cubes in a single layer in it. Slide it into the air fryer and let them cook for 18 to 20inutes.
- Make sure to shake the basket after every five minutes. Remove the squash cubes from the air fryer after 20 minutes and serve them.
More Side Dish Recipes
Air Fryer Red Robin Steak Fries
Air Fryer Butternut Squash
- 6 cups butternut squash peeled, seeded and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a large-sized bowl, add all ingredient sand toss to coat well.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the squash cubes into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 18-20 minutes.
- While cooking, shake the basket after every 5 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the squash cubes from Air Fryer and serve.
Leave a Reply