Midnight craving is something that you have to deal with during a night in with friends or colleagues. However, you no longer have to worry about this as long as you have a red robin steak fries packet in the freezer and an air fryer in the kitchen.
This quick-preparing snack could be an ideal choice for your late-night home parties as you don’t have to prepare anything for them.
Should I Thaw the Fries Before Cooking them in the Air Fryer?
No! You should not do so, instead put the frozen fries in the air fryer’s basket and slide it in. The hot circulating air will maintain the crisp evenly and cook them inside. Defrosting them will decrease the crispiness.
What Should be the Temperature for Making Red Robin Steak Fries in an Air Fryer?
The temperature must be kept at 400 degrees Fahrenheit while making fries in the air fryer. You could raise it a little bit if you want some extra crisp. Keep the same temperature while preheating the fryer.
How Much Quantity of Fries Can Be Made at Once in an Air Fryer?
While putting the fries in the basket, make sure that you have not overfilled the basket. It does not mean that you only put a single layer. You can half fill the basket and then slide it in the air fryer.
Air Fryer Red Robin Steak Fries
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray Greece the basket and fries with nonstick cooking spray so your fries don’t stick in the basket.
- 1 bag Red Robin frozen steak fries Preheat the air fryer for five minutes at 400°F and then cook fries for at least 8 to 10 minutes.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the frozen fries into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10 minutes.
- While cooking, shake the basket once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the fries from Air Fryer and serve.