Air fryer sugar cookies are the yummiest cookies with a soft and fudgy texture. These sugar cookies are the perfect dessert for kids’ lunch and family gatherings.
You can bake sugar cookies quickly in the air fryer. These delicious cookies are going to take less time. You will be able to make the best dessert in the shortest period.
Can I Reheat My Sugar Cookies in an Air Fryer?
Yes, you can reheat sugar cookies in an air fryer. Adjust the temperature to 300° F.
Place sugar cookies in the air fryer. Let them warm up for 2-3 minutes. After 2-3 minutes, the sugar cookies will be soft and fudgy again.
What Temperature is Suitable to Bake Sugar Cookies in an Air Fryer?
The sugar cookies bake at 350° F in an air fryer. It is mandatory to focus on the temperature of an air fryer while baking. Temperature is all you need to focus on while baking cookies in an air fryer.
A slight carelessness in adjusting the temperature will lead to the burning of cookies. The cookies may remain uncooked in the center if you do not heat them for enough time.
Why Should I Use Parchment Paper in the Air Fryer While Baking Sugar Cookies?
Parchment paper is beneficial for baking purposes. While baking sugar cookies in an air fryer, you need to supply enough heat to cookies to not remain unbaked in the center.
Parchment paper helps the cookies to get as much heat as possible. It circulates the heat around the cookies. As a result, the cookies come out perfectly cooked.
Can I Preserve Sugar Cookies?
You can preserve air fryer sugar cookies by refrigerating them. You can bake frozen cookies in an air fryer. The air fryer will bake them perfectly.
Air Fryer Sugar Cookies
- 1 ¼ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- ½ cup sugar plus 2 tbsp
- ½ cup butter softened
- 2 medium egg yolks
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda and cream of tartar.
- In another large mixing bowl, add sugar and butter and beat until creamy.
- Add egg yolks and vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
- Add flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Make about 18 equal-sized balls from the mixture.
- Line the bottom of Air Fryer Basket with parchment paper and then slide inside. Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange 6 dough balls into the prepared Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- With your fingers, press each dough ball slightly.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 7 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the cookies from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack to cool completely before serving.
- Repeat with remaining dough balls.
More Dessert Recipes