Cakes are happiness! They are the life of birthdays, anniversaries, and promotions. But my family does not need an occasion to demand a cake.
If your family is like mine, this air fryer cake will make life so much sweeter for you.
This air fryer cake gets 5-stars because it is easier and quicker to make than cakes baked in other ways.
Are Air Fryers Suitable for Baking Cakes?
Yes, you can bake in an Air Fryer, just as we are going to do in this recipe. It is this cake that will satisfy your sweet tooth’s cravings.
Baking food in the air fryer will save time because you won’t have to preheat the oven. Even at a lower temperature, cakes cook faster in an air fryer than in the oven.
Can A Standard Cake Pan Be Used in An Air Fryer?
In the Air fryer, you can use any ovenproof pan or mold, whether metal, glass, silicone, or ceramic. You can also bake muffins, cupcakes, and tiny gratins in silicone molds or paper cupcake cups.
How Long Does It Take to Bake A Cake in An Air Fryer?
Place the cake mold into the air fryer and turn it on. The cake will take 15 to 19 minutes to bake. Check it with a toothpick once the timer has gone off. Make a hole in the center of the cake with a toothpick; if the toothpick comes out clean, the cake is ready to eat.
Can I Use Any Cake Mix Flavour?
Yes! To make this recipe, you can use a chocolate cake mix, yellow cake mix, white cake mix, or your favorite flavor.
What Is the Best Way to Store This Cake?
Store the cake at room temperature for up to five days in an airtight container or covered with plastic wrap or foil. If the cake has been frosted, it should be kept in the refrigerator. Wrap the unfrosted cake in plastic wrap and store it in the freezer for up to three months.
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Cake
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 ounces butter softened
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 ⅓ cup plain flour sifted
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- Grease a small Bundt cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, add the butter and sugar and whisk until light and creamy.
- Add the egg and whisk until smooth and fluffy.
- Now add the flour, and salt and alternately with milk and mix well.
- Place mixture into the prepared cake pan evenly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the cake pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the cake pan from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully invert the cake onto the wire rack to completely cool before slicing.
- Dust the cake with icing sugar and cut into desired size slices.