Like my kids, if you also like your biscuits hot and crunchy, the air fryer canned biscuits are going to become your favorite breakfast or snack partner.
The air fryer canned biscuits turn out piping hot and a gorgeous golden-brown color thanks to the fryer’s hot circulating air.
So, simply place the biscuits in the air fryer, and they will be ready to enjoy in 10 minutes.
Can I Use the Air Fryer to Cook Biscuits?
As I have said before, there is no stopping an air fryer now. It can do everything when it comes to cooking, baking, or reheating. For the biscuits, place your biscuits in a single layer in the basket or on the tray, leaving enough space between them to expand as they cook. Preheat your air fryer for 5 minutes at 330 degrees Fahrenheit and cook the biscuits for 8 minutes. At this stage, remove the biscuits from the air fryer and carefully turn each one to dislodge any stuck spots.
How Do You Reheat Grands’ Biscuits in an Air Fryer?
You can quickly reheat biscuits in an air fryer. So, without any worries, take out your favorite biscuit brand, such as Pillsbury Grands, and introduce it to your air fryer.
- Using a light spray of olive oil, lightly coat the air fryer basket.
- Place the biscuits in a single layer in the air fryer basket after removing them from their package.
- Cook for 8 minutes at 330 degrees F.
- Remove from the basket and serve immediately.
Quick Suggestions for Perfect Biscuits:
- As previously stated, try to cook one layer at a time.
- If your biscuits don’t cook all the way through, it’s because you’re cooking them too hot or too cold.
- The hot rotating fan at the top has the potential to scorch the tops of the biscuits before they’re fully cooked.
More Breakfast Recipes
- Air Fryer Sausage Links
- Air Fryer Toast
- Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes
Air Fryer Canned BiscuitsOne of the easiest recipe to prepare canned biscuits…
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
Tried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 330 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the biscuits into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 8-10 minutes.
- After 7 minutes of cooking, flip the biscuits.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the biscuits from Air Fryer and serve.