A good breakfast is necessary to keep your body active throughout the day.
Thatswhy, you never want your kids to go to school or your partner to the office without a delicious breakfast.
Air fryer sausage link recipe will be a great thing as it will take a few minutes to cook it and serve it.
Why Use an Air Fryer to Cook Sausage Links Instead of Using a Common Stove?
Yes, you can do so, and it is considered the preferred method to cook sausage links. You don’t even need to thaw them as it will get them soaked, and you might have to give some different temperatures and time to let them cook. It might also break them during the cooking process, so you take your sausage links directly from the freezer to the air fryer.
How Much Time is Required to Cook Sausage Links in the Air Fryer?
If the sausages are pre-cooked, they must be cooked for 12 to 15 minutes to get them perfectly cooked. However, if they are not pre-cooked, you have to cook them for 5 minutes at a lower temperature and then increase the temperature and cook for ten more minutes.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Sausage Links
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 lb sausage links
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 370 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the sausage links into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 12-15 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the sausage links from Air Fryer and serve.