Your search for a delicious appetizer that you can serve to your special guest before the meal will end with this delicious air fryer chicken parmesan meatballs recipe.
No one can deny a plate full of chicken meatballs with a great cheesy taste of parmesan. These balls’ internal soft and juicy parmesan is a great delight to enjoy.
What are the Special Reasons Behind Using an Air Fryer to Make these Meatballs?
An air fryer is considered the most appropriate tool in the kitchen to make your meatballs without spending a lot of time on them. Meatballs will cook perfectly via this recipe, and you will be at a minimum to almost zero risk of breaking them during the cooling process. Moreover, the flavor of cheese and other spices will penetrate entirely.
What are the Ingredients to Make Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan Meatballs?
You need some chicken, pork rinds, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, chopped parsley, coriander if you love its smell and flavor, onion powder, garlic powder, and any other spices that you will love to have in your meatballs. Make sure that the chicken is boneless and finally grounded. Similarly, the pork rinds should be crushed, and cheese should also be grated.
How to Prepare Balls from the Ingredient to Make this Delicious Appetizer?
Take a large bowl and pour all the ingredients in it one by one, and mix them well. After that, you have to take some of this paste and make a ball from it by pressing it with your hands. You can also wrap it around a cheese cube to have cheese-filled meatballs.
Make sure that you have preheated the air fryer, as it will start directly cooking the meatballs upon their entrance into it.
The size of meatballs should be kept small. Bite-sized balls will be the most preferable.
More Appetizer Recipes
Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 cup pork rinds crushed finely
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- ½ tbsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients and with your hands, mix until well combined.
- Gently shape the mixture into equal-sized balls.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 375 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the meatballs into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 12-15 minutes.
- While cooking, shake the basket once halfway through,
- After cooking time is finished, remove the meatballs from Air Fryer and serve.