Air Fryer Keto Coconut Shrimp is easy to make. Your family would surely love this appetizer. My kids also love this appetizer and get excited to eat it anytime.
The keto coconut shrimps are flavorful and healthy. The shrimps make the best combination with coconut. The inside texture is juicy. The outer texture comes out crunchy.
Can I Warm Up Keto Coconut Shrimps in an Air Fryer?
You can warm up coconut shrimps in an air fryer. An air fryer can quickly heat it. Set the temperature at 375° F. Set time for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes, your coconut shrimps will warm up perfectly. They will be even more crispy this time. They will regain their freshness.
Can I Try Air Fryer Keto Coconut Shrimps with Other Meals?
The best way to enjoy coconut shrimps is to eat them with some divine combination. Many meals go perfectly with coconut shrimp.
The tastiest dishes to try with coconut shrimps are fries, pasta, and rice. You can also sip on soft drinks. You may also dip them in different sauces. Some people even try them with desserts.
Hence, you can try keto coconut shrimps with several other foods. You will love all the combinations!
How Much Temperature is Needed to Air Fry Keto Coconut Shrimps?
Keto coconut shrimps require 350° F to cook perfectly in an air fryer. However, it would be best if you preheated the air fryer at the same temperature for 5 minutes before placing keto coconut shrimps inside it.
How Much Time is Required to Air Fry Keto Coconut Shrimps?
The air fryer needs 20 minutes to air fry Keto Coconut Shrimps. Make sure that you do not increase the time. It will cause the coconut shrimps to get firmer than needed to be.
Air Fryer Keto Coconut Shrimp
- 8 ounce unsweetened coconut milk
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut shredded
- ½ cup pork rinds crushed
- 1 lb large shrimp peeled and deveined
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a shallow bowl, place the coconut milk.
- In another bowl, add coconut, pork rinds, salt, and black pepper and mix well.
- Dip the shrimp into coconut milk and then coat with the coconut mixture evenly.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the shrimp into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 17-20 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the wings once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the shrimp from Air Fryer and serve.
More Appetizer recipes