A delicious fudgy brownie is something that everyone enjoys!
I am hooked on this air fryer chocolate brownie cake as a brownie lover. It is moist and chocolaty, perfect for a movie night or reading-time sweet tooth cravings.
It is so yummy; we prefer to go straight in with spoons. You can cut it into squares to turn the cake into brownies.
Why Should You Bake Chocolate Brownie Cake in an Air Fryer?
If you don’t want to heat the home by turning on the oven, or if you don’t need a complete batch of brownies, the air fryer brownie cake is ideal. It is deliciously fudgy and gooey, and it is straightforward to make in the air fryer.
How Should I Make Sure Not to Overcook the Brownie Cake?
Baking time in an air fryer can vary dramatically. Much more so than in conventional ovens. You should keep an eye on the air fryer and check it periodically until it’s finished.
Furthermore, the color of the pan you use has a significant impact. Brownies baked in a dark or glass pan will radiate more heat and bake faster than those in a lighter, shiny aluminum pan.
Brownie cake, unlike cheesecake, will not crack if the air fryer is opened many times, so don’t worry; check as often as necessary to avoid an overcooked cake.
Tips and Suggestions:
- Do not overmix! Overmixing incorporates too much air into the batter, resulting in a change in texture.
- A toothpick placed into the center of the air fryer cake will come out wet when tested for doneness. A toothpick inserted into the sides will come out with some moist crumbs but not completely uncooked batter on it. The cake will continue to bake in the pan as it cools and firms up.
- You can keep this cake at room temperature for up to 4 days. You may also put it in the fridge to make it fudgier.
More Dessert Recipes
- Air Fryer Walnut Zucchini Bread
- Air Fryer Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Chocolaty Banana Pastries
Air Fryer Chocolate Brownie CakeThis delectable chocolate brownie cake is ideal for every occasion!
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup butter
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Lightly grease a springform pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate chips and butter and microwave for about 1 minute, stirring after every 20 seconds.
- Remove from the microwave and stir well.
- In a bowl, add the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract and beat until light and frothy.
- Slowly add the chocolate mixture and beat again until well combined.
- Place the mixture into the prepared springform pan.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the springform pan into the Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 35 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the springform pan from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully invert the cake onto the wire rack to cool completely.
- Cut into desired-sized slices and serve.
NutritionCalories: 159kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 5gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 68mgPotassium: 153mgFiber: 1gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 153IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 81mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂