It is a ubiquitous and nutritious snack loved by adults and children of all sorts and ages. The Codfish used to create these Nuggets are the children’s favorite.
And it is not difficult to develop on your own. Usually, people consider making codfish nuggets a hectic job; however, using an air fryer makes it easy to make a homemade recipe.
The air fryer cod nuggets are healthier snacks because Codfish is said to have omega-3 fatty acids, which are necessary for the growth and development of children and the mental development of teenagers.
Therefore, air fryer cod Nuggets are easy to make snacks and require very little time to cook.
How to Specifically Cook Cod Nuggets in An Air Fryer?
Cooking frozen fish nuggets in the air fryer is an easy task because all you have to do is place them in the air fryer and set the temperature to about 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Can We Put Some Frozen Breaded Fish in The Air Fryer?
Yes, we can put any frozen breaded fish in their air fryer. Just make sure that the previous temperature of the air fryer is not exceedingly hot but ideal 320 degrees Fahrenheit.
How Long Will It Take for The Cod Nuggets to Cook in An Air Fryer?
Place the cod nuggets in the air fryer’s basket after preheating it to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Then cook for 12 to 15 minutes at the same temperature.
Cooking and Storage Tips
- Always make sure that the Codfish is adequately breaded so that there are no openings left.
- Secondly, always try to make sure that you preheat the air fry to about 400 degrees centigrade because it shall give a nice sear to the Nuggets.
- Air fryer cod nuggets are easy to store because they can be used even after 10 to 12 days if they are correctly covered within the fridge.
More Snack Recipes
- Air Fryer Beet Chips
- Air Fryer Roasted Chickpeas
- Air Fryer Roasted Cashews
Air Fryer Cod NuggetsA delicious batch of crispy cod nuggets with a golden, crisp crust.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs
- pinch salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb cod cut into 1x2½-inch strips
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a shallow dish, place the flour.
- In a second shallow dish, crack the eggs and beat well.
- In a third dish, mix together the breadcrumbs, salt, and oil.
- Coat the nuggets with flour, then dip into beaten eggs and finally coat with the breadcrumbs.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the nuggets into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the nuggets from Air Fryer and serve.
NutritionCalories: 253kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 19gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 87mgSodium: 161mgPotassium: 381mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 109IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 48mgIron: 2mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂
Leave a Reply