Hosting a snack party is a beautiful idea as you manage to get together with some of your best buddies.
However, making different snacks could be a difficult task for you. But this air fryer roasted chickpeas recipe will help you make some healthy, crispy, spicy, and everyone’s favorite snacks.
The best thing is that you don’t have to suffer from a lot of hard work as you can make them by following a few simple steps.
Why Should You Choose an Air Fryer to Make These Crispy Roasted Chickpeas?
There are various methods to make these snacks. However, you cannot get a perfect coat of different spices over them to enjoy a variety of new and exciting flavors. Moreover, making them via any other way will take a lot of time, and you might not get the crispiness. On the other hand, you can get perfectly roasted, crispy, and perfectly coated chickpeas.
How to Coat the Chickpeas for Making Roasted Chickpeas Using Your Air Fryer?
First of all, you have to wash them with clear water as there might be dust present in them. Then tap dry them using a paper towel. Please put them in a bowl and add melted butter or olive oil. Then add salt, pepper, smoked paprika, and any other spices of your choice. After that, mix them well to get an even coat of spices over chickpeas. Now they are ready to head towards your air fryer’s basket.
What are the Top Tips to Get Perfectly Roasted Chickpeas Using an Air Fryer?
- Don’t soak your chickpeas before roasting them. They must be scorched. However, if you want to make them soft, you can soak them.
- Give them only 10 minutes in the air fryer; however, if you don’t feel them crispy enough, you can go with an extra 2 minutes of roasting them.
More Snack Recipes
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- Air Fryer Pretzel Bites
- Air Fryer Sugared Pecans
Air Fryer Roasted ChickpeasRoasted in the Air Fryer, chickpeas are transformed into an irresistible savory and crispy snack…
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (15-ounces) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- to taste salt
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients and toss to coat well.
- After preheating, arrange half of the chickpeas into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 8-10 minutes.
- While cooking, shake the basket once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the chickpeas from Air Fryer.
- Repeat with remaining chickpeas.
NutritionCalories: 33kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 1gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 1mgPotassium: 15mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 230IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 3mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂