Making a special dinner for a family gathering cannot be possible without adding exceptional meat cuisine.
A beef dinner will be a perfect choice for any family gathering. However, you wouldn’t want to make it as it requires a lot of time and effort to make it.
But this air fryer copycat cracker barrel meatloaf recipe is so easy, and you can make it within 40 minutes.
Why Choose an Air Fryer to Make Copycat Cracker Barrel Meatloaf?
The reason to use it is to save your time as you don’t have to babysit it and can perform various other tasks when cooked in the air fryer. Moreover, the tenderness you get using your air fryer is not possible using other methods such as an oven. The flavors also penetrate every corner of the meatloaf when cooked using an air fryer.
How to Prepare the Meatloaf for this Special Dinner?
Take grounded beef in a big bowl and add salt, pepper, eggs, milk, onion powder, garlic powder, and crackers in it. If you are a veggie-lover, you can add cubed tomatoes, jalapenos, onions, and any other vegetable of your choice to it as well. Mix them using your hand and then give it the shape of a loaf or place it in a template made out of aluminum foil.
How to Make Sauce for this Dinner and When to Add it to the Recipe?
To make the sauce, take a pan and add soy sauce, Worcester sauce, salt, sugar, and tomato ketchup and mix them well. When your meatloaf gets cooked for 20 minutes in the air fryer, get it out of it and add the sauce to it. Then you have to cook it for another 5 minutes so that the sauce gets absorbed and gives maximum flavors.
More Dinner Recipes
Air Fryer Copycat Cracker Barrel Meatloaf
- 1 ½ lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup Ritz crackers crushed
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can diced tomatoes drained
- ¼ cup bell pepper seeded and chopped
- ½ medium onion chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp mustard
- In a large bowl, add ground beef, crackers, eggs, milk, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, salt and black pepper and mix until well combined.
- Place the beef mixture on top of parchment paper and shape it into a meatloaf.
- Slide Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 380 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the parchment paper with meatloaf into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 23-25 minutes.
- After 20 minutes of cooking, spread the sauce over meatloaf.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the meatloaf from Air Fryer and place onto a platter for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Cut into desired-sized wedges and serve.