This summer, you must opt for unusual, ingenious, and luscious snacks instead of old boring snack ideas.
It is is possible with this Corn on the Cob Recipe, which requires an air fryer to get cooked perfectly.
This flavorful and rich in taste corn will be way different from those cooked via traditional methods.
Is it Possible to Cook Corn in an Air Fryer?
Yes! You can do so. If you are thinking about how an air fryer could cook corn, then you might not be aware of the benefits of this magical cooking machine. Apart from frying and roasting different meats and seafood, an air fryer can roast or frill any vegetable or fruit you wish.
How to Prepare Corn to Cook it in an Air Fryer?
First of all, make sure that your cobs are perfectly trimmed, and all the extra portion from the upper side has been removed because it will take extra space in the air fryer’s basket. Then you have to sprinkle salt and pepper over them along with any other spice that you want. Then rub them all with butter and wrap each separately in aluminum foil.
What is the Purpose of Wrapping Cobs with Aluminum Foil Before Cooking Them in an Air Fryer?
It is necessary to wrap the cobs as the aluminum foil will help to entrap the steam and not let it escape. It will help in even cooking the whole cob. Moreover, it will also not let the butter run away after melting, and all the flavors will get perfectly absorbed.
What is the Best Way to Serve the Air Fryer Corn on the Cob?
After they get cooked, remove them from the air fryer and unwrap them carefully. Place them in the serving tray and serve with a topping of butter and coriander.
More Snack Recipes
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
- 2 corn on the cob
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp butter softened and divided
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 320 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cobs with salt and black pepper evenly.
- Then, rub with 1 tablespoon of butter.
- With 1 piece of foil, wrap each cob.
- After preheating, arrange the wrapped cobs into the Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 20 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the wrapped cobs from Air Fryer and place onto a plate.
- Carefully unwrap each cob and serve with the topping of the remaining butter.