Boneless pork shoulder, a drizzle of pork loin seasoning, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper = A wholesome ravishing dinner.
Oops! Forgot to mention the Air Fryer, a gadget that makes it all possible.
Air fryer pulled pork takes 60 minutes to get ready and 10 minutes to get finished from the table.
Oh yeah, it’s that lip-smacking and juicy.
So, are you ready to learn how to create pulled pork in an Air Fryer?
Why We Love Air Fryer Pulled Pork?
Let me list a few reasons.
It’s the perfect combination of seasonings in precisely the correct amounts, which gives it the right flavor and texture.
It’s frying it for just the right amount of time in the air fryer; it becomes so juicy and soft you want to devour it all.
It’s a “no-mess” dish that takes only minutes to prepare and seconds to clean up.
It’s one of the FASTEST methods to make crispy and delectable pulled pork.
How Long Does It Take to Make Pulled Pork in An Air Fryer?
Cook for 45-60 minutes in the air fryer, or until the pork is very soft. The meat’s weight and thickness determine the cooking time.
How Do You Reheat A Pork Roast in An Air Fryer?
Reheating the pork roast is tricky. Pour water over the meat portion of the belly and cover it with foil, leaving the skin exposed. Heat the pork belly for 3-4 minutes with the skin facing up in a preheated air fryer (350F).
Which Cut of Meat Is Best for Pulled Pork?
For pulled pork, you have various options:
- Pork shoulder is the most recommended piece of meat for pulled pork. It’s ideal for pulled pork because it’s heavy in fat, necessary for juicy, soft meat that shreds quickly.
- Pork butt, commonly known as Boston butt, can be used to make pulled pork. Some claim it’s even better than pork shoulder to utilize since pig butt has more excellent flavor, is a tender cut of meat, and has the right texture to shred.
- Pork loin may also be used to cook pulled pork, but it’s a leaner cut with drier meat.
More Pork Recipes
Air Fryer Pulled Pork
- 2 tbsp pork loin seasoning
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 1 pound boneless pork shoulder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In a small-sized bowl, blend together the pork loin seasoning, salt and black pepper.
- Arrange the pork shoulder in a cake pan.
- Coat the pork shoulder with oil and then rub with seasoning mixture generously.
- Slide the basket in Air Fryer and adjust the temperature to 375 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the cake pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 90 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the pork shoulder after every 30 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, switch off the Air Fryer but keep the pork shoulder inside for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove the pork shoulder from Air Fryer and transfer into a large bowl.
- With 2 forks, shred the meat and serve.