The air fryer has made it feasible to have a healthy and quick meal without sacrificing its texture or flavor. Apart from fries, crispy chicken wings are my favorite foods to prepare using my air fryer. Yes! You can now cook the crispier wings without deep-frying using an air fryer.
Air fryer crispy chicken wings call for a few simple ingredients and cook fast. You may enjoy the wings plain or dip them in your favorite wing sauce.
If you have never used your air fryer to make a batch of homemade wings, you are in for a treat. These crunchy and juicy chicken wings are the best you’ll ever have, and you’ll never want to order them from a restaurant again. These crispy wings are ideal as an appetizer or a quick weeknight meal.
What Dipping Sauces Best Go With Chicken Wings?
Like most of you, ranch dressing is my favorite sauce to enjoy with wings. But others also like to eat chicken wings with a side of blue cheese or BBQ sauce.
What Other Side Dishes/Appetizers Should You Serve Alongside the Wings?
Some of my favorite appetizers to serve with chicken wings are blue cheese dressing, fresh celery sticks, jalapeno poppers, carrot sticks, potato skins, mini cheese puffs, mozzarella sticks.
Can I Store the Leftover Wings?
Absolutely! Yes, you can store the leftover wings in the refrigerator in an airtight container. But they are best to be used within 3 days of refrigerating them.
How Can I Reheat the Refrigerated Wings?
You can reheat the leftover refrigerator wings by placing them in a preheated air fryer at 380 degrees F. Heat them for 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. However, wings are best eaten the same day they are cooked.
More Appetizer Recipes
Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Wings
- 2 lemongrass stalk (white portion) minced
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp honey
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 1 lb chicken wings
- ½ cup cornstarch
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a bowl, mix together the lemongrass, onion, soy sauce, honey, salt, and white pepper.
- Add the wings and coat with marinade generously.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate to marinate overnight.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Remove the chicken wings from the marinade and coat with the cornstarch.
- After preheating, arrange the chicken wings into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 25 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the chicken wings once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the chicken wings from Air Fryer and serve.