Nachos are the life of the party, and adults or kids both love to satisfy their midnight cravings with nachos.
But what about having nachos with a twist. I am talking about air fryer nachos. Once you taste them, you will become a fan too.
These nachos were made with authentic ingredients to provide the most delicate flavor and taste possible while cooking nachos in an air fryer.
Can Nachos Be Heated in An Air Fryer?
Yes! Using an air fryer to reheat nachos is a fantastic idea. Cook your nachos for 2-3 minutes in a hot air fryer set to 320 degrees. The lower temperature will help uniformly heat all of the nachos’ components while preventing the cheese from burning.
Why Make Nachos in an Air Fryer?
I adore cheesy nachos but using the air fryer to make them is a game-changer. Using an air fryer will save you time and effort in the kitchen. In 20 minutes and with a few ingredients from your pantry, you’ll have delicious snacks! Add your favorite toppings and any cheese to make this recipe versatile.
Tips and Suggestions to Make Air Fryer Nachos:
Air fried nachos are simple to make, but a few tips will assist you in making crispy, crunchy, and cheesy nachos!
- For the most outstanding results, use restaurant-quality chips that are hard enough to hold up under layers. Thicker chips are better for this recipe than thin chips.
- Adding green chilies, bacon pieces, or even black beans or chili are all good options to make the recipe more versatile.
- Adding ground beef or shredded chicken to this recipe will be a hit.
- The cheese will not drip through the tray if the chips are overlapped.
- Up to three layers of chips with a lot of cheese should be used.
More Snack Recipes
Air Fryer Nachos
- non-stick cooking spray
- 2 cups tortilla chips
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 scallion whites and greens parts separated
- ¼ cup black oilves
- ½ cup tomatoes chopped
- ¼ cup jalapeno pepper chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 3-4 tbsp sour cream
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 320 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the tortilla chips into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 3-5 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the tortilla chips from Air Fryer and place onto a platter.
- Top the chips with remaining ingredients and serve.