Air fryer crumbed beef steak is a delectable, juicy steak that is simple to prepare in the air fryer.
This is my go-to recipe for a quick Friday night dinner. The panko crumb is excellent and crisp, and it complements the tender steak well.
I enjoy a steak supper barbecued on a BBQ or cast-iron grill; nevertheless, making it in a pan indoors may be messy, and you have to keep an eye on it all the time, so it’s a time-consuming method of cooking.
This is the reason I find air frying so fantastic!
One of the simplest and fastest methods to cook a steak is to air fry it! You can get juicy, tender meat while having tasty, crunchy crumbs, and the air fryer fries it in no time.
Why use an air fryer to make crumbed beef steak?
What I like best about making crumbed steak using my air fryer is how hands-off it is. Simply prepare the meat, place it in the oven, and wait. The tricky part of the air-fried steak is to get the timing just perfect, but don’t worry; we’ve got you covered!
Another reason air frying is a terrific method for cooking steak is because the hot air helps develop that delectable outer crust rapidly and without a lot of unnecessary fat.
Also, the man air fryer claims to eliminate saturated fat from food, which makes the air-fried crumbed steak even healthier.
How To Serve Air Fryer Crumbed Beef Steak?
I like to serve air-fried crumbed steak with herb or garlic butter and air fryer French fries with a side salad, although air fryer potato wedges or sweet potato fries are equally delicious.
If you want to cook sides in the air fryer alongside the steak, cook them for five minutes less than the total cook time, and then return them to the air fryer to end cooking as the crumbed beef steak rests.
Can I Store the Leftover Air Fryer Crumbed Beef Steak?
Any leftover air-fried crumbed steak should be stored in an airtight box in the fridge and eaten within three days.
More Beef Recipes
Air Fryer Crumbed Beef Steak
- 1 cup white flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 2 (6-ounce) sirloin steaks pounded slightly
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a shallow bowl, place the flour.
- Crack the eggs in a second bowl and beat well.
- In a third bowl, mix together the panko and spices.
- Coat each steak with the flour, then dip into beaten eggs and finally coat with panko mixture.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 360 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the steaks into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 5 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the steaks from Air Fryer and serve.