There isn’t any need to stand over a scorching hot wok to make excellent fried rice; the air fryer produces incredibly crisp fried rice without overheating your kitchen. This easy air fryer recipe results in flavorful and nuanced egg-fried rice without a million ingredients.
This air fryer egg fried rice is a tasty meal that is simple and quick to cook in the air fryer in just 33 minutes. It’s ideal for serving with your favorite Chinese dishes like Chicken Manchurian or Shashlik.
It’s completely adaptable to whatever you have on hand and a terrific way to use leftover rice.
Why Will You Enjoy This Recipe?
Simple & Quick: This is a terrific last-minute rice side that is easy to make. It’s cooked in just 18 minutes.
Single Dish: This rice requires only a single dish to prepare, making cleanup a breeze. Make sure to choose an oven-safe dish that will fit your air fryer.
Simple Ingredients: You need a few pantry goods to make this recipe, and it’s a fantastic way to use up leftover rice.
Diet-Friendly: This egg-fried rice made in an air fryer is vegan. It’s straightforward to produce gluten-free and dairy-free versions of it.
How to Store it For a Long Time?
They can be stored in the refrigerator for three days once prepared and cooled down. You can quickly reheat them in the air fryer for 4–5 minutes at 350°F, stirring halfway through.
Is It Possible to Use Ready-To-Serve Rice?
Here’s a secret: Those store-bought packets of ready-to-cook rice will work great if you don’t have cooked or refrigerated rice on hand.
Ideally, you need to prepare simple rice one night ahead and chill it in the refrigerator. It will aid in absorbing moisture and the grains to separate rather than clump together. Chill it for a few hours if you’re in a hurry, but otherwise, ready-to-serve bagged rice will suffice!
More Vegetable Recipes
Air Fryer Egg Fried Rice
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp sesame oil toasted and divided
- 1 tbsp water
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- ½ cup frozen peas thawed
- ½ cup frozen carrots thawed
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- ½ tsp sesame seeds toasted
- Grease the Air Fryer Pan with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 380 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add rice, vegetable oil, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, water, salt, and white pepper and mix well.
- After preheating, place the rice mixture into the prepared air fryer pan.
- Slide the pan into Air Fryer and set the time for 18 minutes.
- After 6 minutes of cooking, stir the rice mixture.
- After 12 minutes of cooking, place the beaten egg over rice.
- After 15 minutes of cooking, stir in the peas and carrots.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix together soy sauce, Sriracha sauce, sesame seeds and the remaining sesame oil.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the rice mixture from Air Fryer and transfer into a serving bowl.
- Drizzle with the sauce and serve.