Breakfast without an omelet! Are you kidding me? That will be the impression of almost everyone who loves having an omelet for breakfast. But you cannot just eat a single type of omelet, even for a whole week.
Therefore, it’s time for you to try this air fryer egg and tofu omelet recipe to bring innovations to your breakfast. It will take no more than 25 minutes to get it ready, starting from the zero point. It means you can enjoy it on days other than weekends.
Adding Frozen Tofu or Fresh Ones, What Will Be the Better Choice for This Recipe?
It’s totally up to you which type of tofu you will love to add to this omelet. It usually depends upon the availability of tofu. However, it will be better to use fresh tofu than frozen. But make sure that you have already prepared tofu; making tofu from soy milk will take a lot of your time. In such a case, you can use frozen tofu as well.
What Ingredients Are Required to Make This Air Fryer Egg and Tofu Omelet?
The main ingredients required for this recipe are eggs, arrowroot starch, water, salt, pepper, fish sauce, and tofu. Ensure that the tofu you are using is pressed and all the water has drained out of them. Cut the tofu into tiny cubes or slices to add to this omelet. You have to mix all these ingredients using your beater to make this omelet.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Egg & Tofu Omelet
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 tsp arrowroot starch
- 2 tsp water
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- as required ground black pepper
- 8 ounces silken tofu, drained, pressed and sliced
- Grease a baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large-sized bowl, dissolve arrowroot starch in water.
- Add the eggs, fish sauce, oil and black pepper and whisk well.
- Place tofu in the bottom of the prepared baking dish and top with the egg mixture.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the baking dish into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking dish from Air Fryer and set aside for about 5 minutes.
- Cut into equal-sized wedges and serve.