Most individuals around me mainly utilize their air fryer for cooking fries or snacks from ready-to-eat frozen food packets, such as fries or poppers. While this is admirable, you are not fully utilizing the capabilities of this equipment. This is an excellent machine for quick baking!
The combination of apple, cinnamon, and almond milk is a classic. It has a nice flavor because of the applesauce and hint of ginger.
If you have a sweet tooth like me, you’ll want to cook this cake again and again.
What Ingredients Can I Use In Place of Eggs?
Some people have allergies to eggs, while others refrain from eating them for religious or ethical reasons. But it never means they have to give up their sweet tooth; they can use the followings:
Applesauce is a beautiful egg substitute, just like I used in this recipe.
Overripe bananas are the same way.
You can use chia seed meal, flaxseed meal, pumpkin and avocado puree, cider vinegar and milk mixture, silken tofu in place of eggs for muffins.
We also made a cake with an apple and milk mixture, which turned out moist and fluffy.
Which Apples Make the Best Apple Muffins?
When you use a sweeter apple, air-fried muffins will turn out tastier. Fresh Gala apples are used in this recipe as they are sweet. Apples such as the Honey Crisp, Braeburn, and Pink Lady are excellent choices.
What’s the Best Way to Serve Air Fryer Eggless Apple Muffins?
As a breakfast’s sweet treat, serve these fresh-baked eggless muffins with tea or coffee. They’re also a delicious morning delicacy with a glass of milk or almond milk.
What is the Shelf Life of These Muffins?
They can be stored in the fridge for up to two days. Wrap securely in plastic wrap or store in an airtight container. However, I recommend eating them right away because they may get wet after 1 to 2 days in the fridge (mainly when you use jaggery). If you use sugar, you could keep them in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Eggless Apple Muffins
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour plus 2 tbsp
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp ground ginger
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup gala apple cored and chopped
- Grease6 muffin molds with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large-sized bowl, blend together the flour ,sugar, baking powder, spices, and salt.
- Add in the milk and applesauce and beat until just blended.
- Fold in the chopped apple.
- Place the mixture into the prepared muffin molds evenly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the muffin molds into the Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15-20 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the muffin molds from Air Fryer and place onto a cooling rack to cool for about 8-10 minutes.
- Then invert the muffins onto the cooling rack to cool completely before serving.