With fresh mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce toppings, it’s crispy on the exterior and incredibly soft on the inside. Guess what it is?
It is an air fryer eggplant parmesan, a healthier vegan recipe.
In my family, this Air Fryer eggplant parmesan is a big hit. My mother loves to serve whole-grain pasta for a wholesome and healthy dinner.
What Is the Best Way to Bread Eggplant?
It’s a three-step procedure. Begin by slicing a large eggplant into thick slices. Prepare the bread crumb mixture in a deep round platter. For a nice crust, season and flavor it. In a separate shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs and flour to produce a batter to coat the eggplant pieces. Apply a thin layer of egg batter to the eggplant slices on all sides. Then roll these slices in the breadcrumb mixture a few times to thoroughly coat them.
What’s the Best Way to Protect Eggplant Parmesan from Becoming Soggy?
We season the eggplant slices with salt! Because the salt draws the moisture from the eggplant, when you coat it in breadcrumbs and fry it, you’ll get a crispier, less soggy eggplant parmesan dish.
Is It Possible to Reheat Eggplant Parma In an Air Fryer?
Reheating Eggplant Parmesan: Return the eggplant parmesan slices to the air fryer. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and bake for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted and cooked thoroughly.
Can We Leave on The Skin of an Eggplant?
Is it necessary to peel eggplant before cooking it? An eggplant’s peel is entirely edible. On the other hand, the peel may become harsh and bitter as the eggplant grows larger and matures. Because of this, many people prefer to peel larger eggplants, although smaller eggplants are OK without peeling.
More Vegetable Recipes
Air Fryer Golden Crispy Crowns
Air Fryer Eggplant Parmesan
- ½ cup Italian breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated freshly
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 medium eggplant cut into ½-inch rounds
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cp marinara sauce
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 370 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the eggplant rounds into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 17 minutes.
- After 9 minutes of cooking, flip the eggplant rounds.
- After 15 minutes of cooking, flip the eggplant rounds and top each with marinara sauce, followed by 1 mozzarella Cheese slice.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the eggplant rounds from Air Fryer and serve.
Leave a Reply