Are you going to heat Frozen Waffles? Can I let you in on a secret?
Start heating your frozen waffles in the air fryer instead of the toaster! You’ll have flawlessly toasted waffles ready to enjoy at any time of day in just a few minutes!
Why Use an Air Fryer to Cook Frozen Waffles?
Air Fryer is magic. It is the best invention of the 21st century. You get flawlessly toasted waffles that are still pleasant and soft on the inside by cooking them in the air fryer. Now there will be no overdone or partially defrosted waffles.
Which Frozen Waffles Can I Use to Cook in An Air Fryer?
The air fryer is ready for any type of waffle. You can heat any supermarket-bought waffles or homemade waffles in an air fryer without any worry. Moreover, gluten-free or keto waffles can easily be substituted for a healthy diet.
What to Serve with Waffles That Have Been Air-Fried?
On a lighter note, you can drizzle some maple syrup over them and top them with a dollop of sugar-free whipped cream.
Otherwise, for a full-fledged breakfast, here are a few food suggestions to go with the air fried waffles:
- Air Fryer French Bread Pizza
- Air Fryer Bagel Bites
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Pancakes
To make it delectable and chocolaty, I like to pour a layer of my chocolate hazelnut spread or chunky peanut butter over my waffle as a special treat for breakfast (or dessert). Yummy! Right?
Due to differences in the size, thickness, and ingredients of different frozen waffle brands, you’ll need to alter the timing.
The speed at which air fryers cook varies depending on the brand and type. Make any necessary adjustments for your air fryer’s make and model.
To ensure consistent cooking, only cook a single layer at a time. If necessary, cook in multiple batches.
Air Fryer Frozen Waffles
- 2 frozen waffles
- nonstick cooking spray
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 360 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the waffles into the greased Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 6 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the waffles once after 4 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the bread from Air Fryer and serve warm.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Mini Veggie Frittatas
Leave a Reply