French bread pizza is a crowd-pleaser for many family gatherings because it is crisp, crunchy, and full of juicy, delicious taste!
These excellent pizzas take no time at all to cook to crispy perfection when you air fry them right out of the freezer. But they turn out more astounding when you prepare your handmade version and more so when you cook them in an air fryer.
Why Use an Air Fryer to Cook French Bread Pizza?
French bread pizza made in an air fryer will taste exactly the same as restaurant’s pizza compared to traditional oven cooking methods.
As a result, you should have a beautiful crispy dough base covered with a herby tomato sauce and whatever extra ingredients you like.
Moreover, the air fryer has the advantage of not drying out food as much as a conventional oven. As a result, you’ll receive the same excellent crispy base and topping, but with a soft and tasty inside dough!
What Toppings Can I Use for Homemade French Bread Pizza?
Everyone can choose their toppings and favorites. Mushrooms, bell peppers, olives, ham, onions, sausage, and pepperoni are just a few of the options. With Alfredo sauce and spinach, you can even make a white pizza french bread.
What to Serve with Air Fry French Bread Pizza?
This Air Fryer French Bread pizza is perfect for a quick, easy, and budget-friendly meal! Almost every week, we eat these for a fast lunch or dinner. We usually only have a basic side salad or a pasta salad with our pizza. You can also use some dip sauces to make the mealtime more delectable.
Can I Reheat French Bread in An Air Fryer?
With an Air fryer, nothing is impossible. Place your old bread in the air fryer basket and drizzle it with extra virgin olive oil to reheat it. Your bread will be fresh again after a 2-minute air fry at 160°C/320°F.
Can I use frozen?
Sure. For full instructions check out our Air Fryer Frozen French Bread Pizza recipe.
More Lunch Recipes
Air Fryer French Bread Pizza
- 1 French bread loaf
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese sliced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1-1½ cup pepperoni slices
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Cut the bread loaf in half lengthwise and then cut each piece in half.
- After preheating, arrange the bread pieces into the greased Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 2 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the bread pieces from Air Fryer and place onto a platter.
- Repeat with remaining bread pieces.
- Spread marinara sauce over each bread piece evenly and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, followed by cheese.
- Again, arrange the bread pieces into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 5 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, switch off the Air Fryer.
- Remove the basket and immediately top each bread piece with pepperoni slices.
- Immediately slide the basket into Air Fryer for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove bread pieces from Air Fryer and set aside for about 1-2 minutes before serving.