Who doesn’t love pizza? But the lack of time does not allow us to make a pizza when we crave it.
Air fryer is the best way to reheat frozen bread pizza. See exact instructions bellow.
Fortunately, we can enjoy the taste of pizza by making air fryer frozen French bread pizza.
The air fryer frozen French bread pizza is not only yummy but takes minutes to get ready in an air fryer.
So, let’s get to it.
- Recipe Video
- Why Make Frozen French Bread Pizza?
- Do We Have to Preheat the Air Fryer Before Making the Frozen French Bread Pizza?
- How Do I Make French Bread Pizza in An Air Fryer from Scratch?
- How Long Does the Frozen French Bread Pizza Get to Heat in An Air Fryer?
- Can You Reheat Frozen Pizza Bread?
- Air Fryer Pizza recipes
- Air Fryer Frozen French Bread Pizza
Why Make Frozen French Bread Pizza?
French bread or French bread pizza can be bought frozen from a supermarket or prepared from scratch at home. The homemade French bread pizza will take time to get ready, while the frozen one will just take some minutes. However, both will cook well in an air fryer.
Do We Have to Preheat the Air Fryer Before Making the Frozen French Bread Pizza?
Yes, be sure to preheat the air fryer ahead of time if you want this pizza to turn out correctly. Before putting these pizzas in the air fryer to cook, make sure it’s hot.
How Do I Make French Bread Pizza in An Air Fryer from Scratch?
You’ll need a few extra ingredients to prepare a homemade air fryer French bread pizza, such as French bread loaf, mozzarella cheese, and marinara sauce.
Don’t forget your favorite pizza toppings like Italian seasoning, pepperoni slices, bell peppers, a little oil, parmesan cheese.
For full recipe, check out Air Fryer French Bread Pizza.
How Long Does the Frozen French Bread Pizza Get to Heat in An Air Fryer?
Place the frozen French bread pizza in an air fryer preheated to 400 degrees F (air fryer setting). Heat up 5 minutes more. Dish out, serve, and have a good time!
Can You Reheat Frozen Pizza Bread?
Yes! Utilizing an air fryer to reheat your pizza bread is much better than using a microwave and faster than using the oven.
Then cook for 4 to 5 minutes in a preheated air fryer at 320°F. It will come out fresh and crisp.
Air Fryer Pizza recipes
Air Fryer Torino’s Party Pizza
Air Fryer Frozen French Bread Pizza
- 2 French bread pizzas frozen
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the pizzas into the greased Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 5 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pizzas from Air Fryer and set aside for about 1-2 minutes before serving.
Leave a Reply