Air Fryer French Toast is one of the go-to breakfasts in most parts of the world. Everyone loves to have french toast for breakfast.
The air fryer makes french toast healthier, cooks it faster, and preserves its properties. You can get it ready in 10 minutes only.
How Can I Avoid Air Fryer French Toast from Getting Watery?
Tend to thick bread slices if you don’t want soggy french toast. Do not add extra liquid ingredients to the french toast. For example, avoid pouring too much milk into the mixture.
Do not let the slices stay in the mixture for too long. In fact, dip them in the prepared mixture and take them out as soon as the outside layer is fully covered.
When heating them in an air fryer, do not keep the temperature too high. Keep the temperature low so that the center of the bread does not remain uncooked.
How Can I Make My Air Fryer French Toast Crispy?
The thickness of bread can be the factor that affects the crispy outside layer of the french toast. If your bread is too thick, the outer texture would be crisp, but the inside would be uncooked.
To make the french toast crispy, preheat the air fryer. Moreover, flip the slices after 5 minutes. Flipping would allow them to get heated intensely. Consequently, the outside layer of french toast would be crunchier, and the inside of the toast would be deeply cooked.
How Much Temperature and Time is Required to Make Air Fryer French Toast?
320° F is suitable for roasting bread inside an air fryer. Preheat at 350° and then heat the slices at the same temperature.
The time for preheating is 5 minutes. However, heat slices for 8-9 minutes. Your air fryer crispy french toast is ready to appetize everyone.
Air Fryer French Toast
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 day-old bread slices
- 3-4 tbsp maple syrup
- Line the Air Fryer Basket with parchment paper and then grease with cooking spray lightly.
- Slide the basket inside and adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 320 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add eggs, milk, butter, vanilla extract and cinnamon and beat until well combined.
- Coat the bread slices with egg mixture evenly.
- After preheating, arrange the slices into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 8-9 minutes.
- After 6 minutes of cooking, flip the slices.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the French toast from Air Fryer and place onto serving plates.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and serve.
More Breakfast Recipes