In your air fryer, make toasted ravioli. One of our favorite appetizers, made using store-bought ravioli (frozen), air-fried, and then served with marinara sauce and parmesan cheese.
Toasted Ravioli in the Air Fryer! It is, in fact, a real thing. That popular snack is usually deep-fried but now lightened up by using an air fryer! There’s no grease, and there’s scarcely any fuss.
Why Will You Enjoy This Quick Air Fryer Appetizer?
- Although it appears elegant and complicated, it is made up of merely a few delicious ingredients.
- You can have perfectly fried ravioli in minutes, ready to dip in your favorite sauce.
- It is healthier for you than a regular deep-fried snack because there is no greasiness and no mess up of hot oil.
- Prepared and cooked in just 23 minutes! Quick and easy!
What Type of Ravioli Should I Use?
You may make this dish with a variety of ravioli. Because they are bite-sized, I used tiny frozen ravioli about 1-inch square. You don’t have to defrost them before air frying them; you may cook them straight from the freezer. You can use meat-filled or cheese-filled ravioli. Ravioli that have been refrigerated work great for air-frying.
What is the Best Way to Reheat Toasted Ravioli?
The best way to reheat the leftover ravioli in the air fryer is to refrigerate them before putting them in the air fryer and spraying them with a bit of oil when you’re ready. Then cook them at approx 350 degrees F for 3-4 minutes until crispy and tasty.
Is it Possible to Air-Fry Frozen Ravioli?
Defrosted or frozen ravioli can both be air-fried. At 400 degrees F, either should be cooked.
Just heat them for 5 minutes if they are thawed and for 7 minutes if they are frozen.
More Snack Recipes
Air Fryer Fried Ravioli
- ¼ cup aquafaba (liquid from can of chickpeas)
- ½ cup vegan panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- pinch salt and ground black pepper
- 8 ounces frozen ravioli thawed
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a shallow dish, place the aquafaba.
- In another shallow dish, blend together the breadcrumbs, nutritional yeast, dried herbs, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Dip each ravioli into aquafaba and shake off the excess liquid.
- Then coat each ravioli with breadcrumb mixture.
- Spray each ravioli with cooking spray evenly.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the ravioli into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 8 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the ravioli once after 6 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the ravioli from Air Fryer and serve.