Mexican Street Corn is one of the best and easiest air fryer snacks. The air fryer cooks corn deeply. The corn comes out soft and perfectly cooked.
To cook Mexican Street Corn in an air fryer is very easy. The air fryer cooks it very quickly. Your family would love this air fryer snack. Just try it and win everyone’s heart through air fryer magic!
Does an Air Fryer Cook Corn Faster Than an Oven?
The air fryer is one of the best options to cook corn in a bit. The oven takes more time to soften the cobs. However, the air fryer is very useful in this manner.
The air fryer provides the cobs with enough heat. The cobs come out very soft and yummy. In contrast to an air fryer, the oven takes more time. The cobs may also not be cooked too soft in an oven.
How Much Temperature is Required to Cook Perfectly Soft Cobs in an Air Fryer?
You need to adjust the right temperature to cook cobs in an air fryer. Corn requires a high temperature to get soft. The air fryer softens the corn at 400° F.
However, you need to preheat the air fryer for 6 minutes. Preheat at 400° C and then cook the cobs.
Your entirely soft Mexican Street Corn would be ready to be served.
How Much Time is Needed to Cook Cobs in an Air Fryer?
The time needed to cook cobs in an air fryer is 10 minutes. Yes, the air fryer is a magical tool that can give you perfectly-cooked and soft cobs in 10 minutes. However, you need to preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes too. After 10 minutes, your cobs will be ready.
You can mix it with butter mixture and feta now. Topping it with chopped cilantro would be a good option. Your air fryer Mexican Street Corn is ready to be devoured.
Air Fryer Mexican Street Corn
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 corn on the cob
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ cup feta cheese crumbled
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Coat each cob with some butter.
- After preheating, arrange the cobs into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the cobs once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the remaining butter, lime juice, chili powder, salt, and black pepper.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the cobs from Air Fryer and place onto a plate.
- Brush the cobs with butter mixture top with feta cheese.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
More Snack Recipes