Frozen chicken nuggets and an air fryer = a deadly combo!
Once you feed air fryer frozen chicken nuggets to your taste buds, they will ask for more and more and more….
These air fryer frozen chicken nuggets are my everyday go-to foods for a quick lunch or evening snack.
They are done nice and crispy on the outside and incredibly juicy on the inside when I prepare them in the air fryer. They’re never gooey or oily because I don’t have to add more oil.
- What Temperature Do I Set to Cook Chicken Nuggets in An Air fryer?
- What’s the Best Way to Tell If Your Chicken Nuggets Are Done?
- Internal Temperature of Cooked Chicken:
- Which Dip Sauces Go Well with Chicken Nuggets?
- Yummy Dip Sauces for Chicken Nuggets:
- How Should I Store Leftover Chicken Nuggets?
- Cooked Chicken Nuggets Storage:
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets
What Temperature Do I Set to Cook Chicken Nuggets in An Air fryer?
Make sure each one is evenly coated. Place the nuggets in the air fryer basket after spraying them with oil. Cook for 5 minutes at 400 degrees, then turn and cook for another 5-7 minutes until crispy.
What’s the Best Way to Tell If Your Chicken Nuggets Are Done?
Internal Temperature of Cooked Chicken:
Invest in a meat thermometer. They’re inexpensive and can save you a lot of time in the long run. You’ll know you’ve wiped off any potential bacteria lurking in the chicken if your readings consistently hit the critical 165° level.
Which Dip Sauces Go Well with Chicken Nuggets?
Yummy Dip Sauces for Chicken Nuggets:
BBQ sauce, sweet and sour sauce, and honey mustard are excellent choices. With ketchup or spicy sauce, chicken nuggets are also delicious. I’ve also been known to dunk them in my own ranch dressing!
How Should I Store Leftover Chicken Nuggets?
Cooked Chicken Nuggets Storage:
Once the cooked chicken nuggets have cooled completely, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 -3 days. However, frozen and then cooked chicken nuggets (such as these) should be consumed within the first 1–2 days of purchase.
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package frozen chicken nuggets
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the nuggets into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10-12 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the nuggets from Air Fryer and serve.
More Snack Recipes