When you have a short window of time and kids need to be served, freezer-to-table Air Fryer Dino Nuggets come to the rescue.
In less than 8-10 minutes, you can put hot, crispy nuggets on the table by making them in the air fryer and serving them with fresh veggies.
Healthy and delectable! A perfect combination. Even your kids can’t say no to.
Why Use Air Fryer to Cook Frozen Nuggets?
Easier to Make:
What could be easier than tossing them straight from the bag into the air fryer? A filling snack is well on its way once you press the “start” button.
Kids hate soggy nuggets more than they hate broccoli. When you use the air fryer to create snacks or even dinner for them, you won’t have to worry about soggy chicken nuggets. They will come out delightfully crisp without being excessively so.
Easy Clean up:
To make clean-up easy, you can use the Air Fryer Parchment Paper Liners. I’ve also tried the Air Fryer Reusable Liners and have been using them since then.
How Long Does Frozen Dino Nuggets Take to Get Ready in The Air Fryer?
The time varies depending on the air fryer’s power, but it’s generally between 8 and 10 minutes. Frozen chicken nuggets may take 10 minutes to cook at 400°F (204°C); the size of the nuggets will also affect the duration.
What to Serve with Air Fried Nuggets?
The Dino Nuggets will go best with various dipping sauces, including fry sauce, Chick Fil A sauce, ketchup, ranch, and even BBQ sauce. Serve them in small ramekins to make the meal more enjoyable to consume.
We serve a large platter of cut-up vegetables alongside a batch of sour cream ranch dip, in addition to the sauces.
How to Store Leftover Nuggets?
Cooked dinosaur nuggets taste best when they’re still hot from the air fryer. However, if you have any leftovers, put them in the fridge in a sealed container.
Air Fryer Dino Nuggets
- 20 Air Fryer Dino Nuggets frozen
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray to grease the basket
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400°F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the frozen nuggets into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10 minutes.
- While cooking, shake the basket once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the nuggets from Air Fryer and serve alongside your favorite dipping sauce.