Your kids demand snacks when they return from school, which is a usual thing.
However, you might not want them to eat different snacks such as rolls and fries, as they contain a lot of oil when deep-fried.
However, with this air fryer egg rolls recipe, you can keep your kids happy without giving them some unhealthy food.
Is Making Egg Rolls in an Air Fryer the Best Way to Make Them?
Preparing egg rolls in an air fryer is probably the best way to cook them. The reason behind that is that they will be crispier and perfectly cooked from the inside. Deep frying them in a pan will result in a lot of oil deposition, which is not suitable for health. When you cook them in an air fryer, you don’t need oil for that purpose, and there are few to almost no chances of getting them opened during the cooking process and creating a mess.
How Much Time is Required to Make Egg Rolls in an Air Fryer?
The time required by egg rolls to get cooked in an air fryer depends upon the size of the egg rolls. Usually, medium-sized egg rolls are used in our houses, and they will take only 15 minutes to cook in an air fryer. However, you have to give 2 or 3 extra minutes to get them cooked perfectly for larger egg rolls.
What Should Serving Method be Given Preference in Case of Air Fryer Egg Rolls?
You can serve them as you like because they are so delicious that serving will not significantly impact them. However, a perfect dipping sauce can double the flavors and taste of these egg rolls. Following are some of the top-ranked dipping sauces for them.
- Gyoza dipping sauce
- Sweet and sour sauce
- Vietnamese fish sauce
More Snack Recipes
- Air Fryer Tater Tots
- Air Fryer Frozen Samosa
- Air Fryer Halloumi
Air Fryer Frozen Egg RollsOne of the especially delicious snacks of egg rolls without using of any oil…
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 frozen egg rolls
Tried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 340 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the frozen egg rolls into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes of cooking, flip the egg rolls and immediately adjust the temperature to 4o0 °F for 3-5 minutes or until crispy.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the egg rolls from Air Fryer and serve.