Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Fries are an excellent snack for anyone. Their crispy texture is incredibly flavorsome and appetizing.
It is a go-to snack for anyone who does not like investing time in cooking. You just need to cook them in an air fryer. These crumbly fries are the perfect cravings.
How Much Time Should I Set for Cooking Sweet Potato Fries in An Air Fryer?
Do not expose the sweet potato fries to the air fryer directly. Preheat it for 5 minutes. Place the sweet potato fries in the fryer after using a non-stick spray. Set the time for 17-19 minutes.
In just 24 minutes, your sweet potatoes will be ready to munch on. However, make sure to shake the air fryer basket once in a while. It cooks the sweet potato fries well.
How to Protect Sweet Potato Fries from Sogginess in An Air Fryer?
Your sweet potato fries turn out soggy if you do not shake the basket while cooking them. It is recommended to shake the air fryer basket while cooking sweet potato fries. It makes them crispy and not at all soggy.
Moreover, do not let the fries touch each other when placing them in the basket. If they touch each other before being cooked, they become less crispy. Hence, place them at a distance.
Do I Need to Add Extra Ingredients to Sweet Potatoes While Cooking Them in An Air Fryer?
You only need two ingredients to cook your yummy sweet potato fries in the air fryer: non-stick spray and sweet potato fries.
- Use the non-stick spray in the air fryer basket. Then, place the sweet potato fries in the fryer. You are all ready to cook your crunchy fries.
- You can dip fries in some other sauces after cooking them. It will add taste to your air fryer sweet potato fries.
More Snack Recipes
- Air Fryer Apple Chips
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato FriesThese Air Fryer frozen sweet potato fries are amazingly crispy!
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 lb frozen sweet potato fries
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the frozen sweet potato fries into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 17-19 minutes.
- While cooking, shake the basket after every 5 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the sweet potato fries from Air Fryer and serve.