Let us toss together this delicious Air Fryer Fruity Crumble to use your air fryer for anything other than fried dishes.
Fresh apricot and blackberries are blended with a hint of lemon zest and finished with a buttery crumble in this recipe.
A simple recipe with a beautiful golden brown crumble! The best part is that because this crumble is air-fried rather than baked, your kitchen won’t heat up as when baking in the oven.
Air fryer Fruity Crumble is a straightforward and quick dessert that you can make in your air fryer. It is best to serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.
What is Fruity Crumble?
A crumble is a baked fruit dessert topped with a streusel crumb topping. The topping is typically produced with a delectable combination of butter, flour, and sugar, adding nuts if desired. A crisp is a baked fresh fruit dish similar to a crumble, except the streusel topping is less intense and usually contains oats.
Is it Possible to Cook Frozen Fruit in an Air Fryer?
Yes, if it’s contained within a container. For example, you don’t want to throw frozen fruit into your air fryer because it will spoil the fruit and make a huge mess. Ensure the fruit is contained within a dish, pie crust, or another container. It, as well as the air fryer, will be saved.
How to Serve Air Fryer Fruity Crumble?
It is best to serve the air fryer fruity crumble with custard, or if you’re like me and don’t like custard, you can then serve without it or serve it with ice cream (delicious).
Is It Possible to Freeze Air Fryer Fruity Crumble?
Absolutely! Just wait until the apple crumble is cold before freezing it. Then wrap it in silver foil and put it in the freezer.
Moe Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Fruity Crumble
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ½ lb fresh apricots pitted and cubed
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- ⅓ cup sugar divided
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ⅞ cups flour
- 1 tbsp cold water
- ¼ cup chilled butter cubed
- Grease a baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, apricots, blackberries, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and lemon juice and mix well.
- Spread apricot mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- In another bowl, add the flour, remaining sugar, salt, water, and butter and mix until a crumbly mixture forms.
- Spread the flour mixture over apricot mixture evenly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the baking pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 20 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking pan from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes before serving.