Looking for an outstanding dessert to serve in a family feast, then you must go with something quick, rich in flavors, and delicious in tastes.
All these characters can be found in this air fryer raisin bread pudding recipe. You can make this recipe in only 27 minutes.
Having an air fryer in the kitchen and this delicious dessert recipe in your mind, you can conquer any dining table.
What Ingredients Are Required to Make this Delicious Air Fryer Raisin Bread Pudding?
The essential ingredients required to make this delicious dessert are eggs, milk, sugar, bread slices, vanilla extract, cinnamon, brown and white sugar, chocolate chips, and raisins. Make sure that the cinnamon is powdered, and bread slices are also cut into tiny cube-shaped pieces. Also, make sure that you have soaked the raisins in hot water for at least 10 to 15 minutes so that they become soft and give their full flavors to this delicious dessert.
How to Prepare the Mixture and Arrange it in the Air Fryer’s Basket for Making This Dessert?
First, you have to take some milk, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon powder in a bowl. Mix well. Then add soaked raisins to it. Then you have to grease a baking dish, arrange the bread cubes and chocolate chips, and then pour the milk mixture over it. The fantastic thing is that you have to refrigerate the whole mixture for a few minutes and then let it cool. The purpose of refrigerating is to sit the mixture well and penetrate the flavors.
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Raisin Bread Pudding
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray Make sure to preheat the air fryer. Otherwise, the mixture will start melting, and you might not get a perfectly cooked pudding.
- 1 cup milk Always serve the pudding after cooling and drizzling with sugar syrup or chocolate. Ice cream topping also makes a perfect pair with it.
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp raisins soaked in hot water for about 15 minutes
- 2 bred slices cut into small cubes
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Lightly grease a baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside
- In a bowl, add the milk, egg, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Stir in the raisins.
- In the prepared baking dish, spread the bread cubes and top with the milk mixture evenly.
- Refrigerate for about 15-20 minutes.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 375 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Remove the prepared baking from the refrigerator and sprinkle the top with chocolate chips and sugar.
- After preheating, arrange the baking dish into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 12 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking dish from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes before serving.