Warm, crunchy, and spicy granola that goes well with yogurt, fresh fruit, and porridge made in an air fryer will be your top favorite as the healthy breakfast! Try this homemade, air-fried granola today!
This Air Fryer Fruity Oats & Coconut Granola is incredibly easy to make, and you’ll appreciate having complete control over the tastes and ingredients. This will be a family favorite whether you prepare the conventional kind or dress it up a touch with the Gingerbread or Peanut Butter varieties.
To help add sweetness and flavor to the delectable oats and granola, I used essential ingredients like applesauce, almond butter, and pumpkin spice.
Why This Recipe Works?
- You have complete control over the ingredients
- Quick Cook Time
- Homemade flavor (according to your choice)
- Easy Ingredients
- Stores Well for easy snacking
- The best oats for this recipe are old-fashioned oats. It would help if you did not use steel-cut oats or quick oats as they do not work well in granola since their textures do not blend properly.
- Let it dry entirely before enjoying the granola; otherwise, it will turn soggy.
- Stir the granola while it air-fries to prevent it from burning.
How Do You Get Soggy Granola to Crisp Up?
Re-heat the granola and spread it out. It will aid in taking out extra wetness while crunching up the granola, whether you use an air fryer or the oven. Ensure the granola is stored in a tightly sealed container that won’t let in any outside air.
What If the Granola in the Air Fryer Didn’t Crisp Up?
When the oats consist of too much moisture (even when cooked), they need to be cooked for an additional time. Return it to the fryer and continue to cook it, checking every 2-3 min while stirring.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Fruity Oats & Coconut Granola
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 medium banana peeledand mashed
- ¼ cup creamy almond butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1½ cups rolled oats
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup walnuts chopped
- ¼ cup pecans chopped
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1½ ounces dried apples
- Ina bowl, add bananas, almond butter and applesauce and beat until well blended.
- In a large-sized bowl, add oats, coconut, nuts and pumpkin pie spice and blend well.
- In the bowl of flour mixture, add the banana mixture and mix until well blended.
- Line the Air Fryer Basket with parchment paper and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, place the oat mixture into the prepared Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15 minutes.
- While cooking, stir the granola after every 5 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, transfer the granola onto a baking sheet and set aside to cool completely.
- Add the apple pieces and stir to combine.
- Break the granola into chunks and serve with your favorite non-dairy milk.