Making a beef dinner can always create hurdles for you as it is pretty tough to make it. The time it takes to cook it adequately and introduce every flavor is just like grasping a straw.
However, with this air fryer glazed beef short ribs recipe in your hand, you can make a beef dinner quite easily. And the best part is that it will take only 25 minutes to get them cooked.
Why Should You Use an Air Fryer to Make These Beef Ribs?
Whenever you try to make any beef using other ways, you might have undercooked beef. Or you might have to give a lot of cooking time to it. Moreover, the flow of seasonings also takes place, and the inside will remain flavorless. But using an air fryer will reduce the cooking time, and you will be provided with perfectly cooked meat that is tender from inside and crispy outside.
Are Short Ribs the Cut Versions of Normal Beef Ribs?
Short ribs are the complete ribs of beef without any cutting. But the reason to call them short ribs is that they are small compared to other ribs. They are not ideal for a regular steak. They are the first 5 ribs of beef present in the chuck region.
What are the Temperature and Time Requirements to Make These Short Ribs in an Air Fryer?
The total time of cooking is 14 to 16 minutes. First of all, you have to preheat the air fryer for at least 5 minutes, keeping the temperature at 380° F. Then introduce the ribs inside, keep the temperature the same, and set a timer of 16 minutes.
More Beef Recipes
Air Fryer Glazed Beef Short Ribs
- 2 lb bone-in beef short ribs
- 3 tbsp scallions chopped
- ½ tbsp fresh ginger finely grated
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ tbsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a resealable bag, place all the ingredients.
- Seal the bag and shake to coat well.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 380 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the ribs into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 14-16 minutes.
- After 8 minutes of cooking, flip the ribs.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the ribs from Air Fryer and serve.