A tasty combination of Sriracha, soy sauce, maple syrup, and rice vinegar adds a fantastic flavor to this nutritious, gluten-free, and low-carb Air Fryer Glazed Broccoli.
This Air Fryer Glazed Broccoli recipe takes only 10 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to cook! Providing you with a delicious yet healthy side dish in just half an hour! Amazing!
This air fryer broccoli side dish will be your favorite if you enjoy roasted vegetables. It tastes just like traditional roasted broccoli but with less effort. After trying this air fryer broccoli recipe, you may never go back to oven-roasted broccoli.
Why Will You Enjoy This Recipe?
This air fryer glazed broccoli is incredibly simple-to-make, flavorful, and a nutritious and delightful side dish for any main dish. It has the best of most favorite cuisine flavors and will give your broccoli a new lease of life. It will be a massive hit with you and your friends!
Is This Air Fryer Glazed Broccoli Healthful?
YES! Broccoli is high in vitamins A, C, and K and a range of B vitamins. It’s packed with healthy minerals and proteins, and fiber that maintains your digestive system in good working order. It’s an excellent idea to include air-fried broccoli in your diet, which isn’t deep-fried. Thus it excludes extra fat and calories.
Is It Possible to Use Frozen Broccoli?
Although I prefer fresh broccoli, this recipe can also be made with frozen broccoli. Because frozen broccoli does not get as crispy as fresh broccoli, make sure to defrost it and press it down to squeeze some of its moisture before cooking.
Can I Make This Side Dish in Advance?
If you make this ahead of time, it will keep nicely as an already prepared meal (meal prep) side dish, albeit it will not stay crispy.
How to Serve It?
Though this air-fried glazed broccoli is a delicious meal on its own, I generally serve it as a side dish! I like to serve it with a big bowl of paleo cauliflower fried rice, turkey meatballs, or air fryer pork tenderloin to round out the meal.
More Side Dish Recipes
Air Fryer Glazed Broccoli
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 lb broccoli cut into florets
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1½ tbsp peanut oil
- as required salt
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a large-sized bowl, add broccoli florets, garlic, peanut oil and salt and toss to coat well.
- After preheating, arrange the broccoli florets into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 5 minutes.
- While cooking, toss the broccoli florets once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in a small, microwave-safe bowl, place the maple syrup, soy sauce, Sriracha and vinegar and blend well.
- Microwave on high for about 10-15 seconds until the maple syrup is melted.
- Remove from the microwave and stir until smooth.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the broccoli florets from Air Fryer and transfer into a large-sized bowl.
- Add the maple syrup mixture and toss to coat well.
- Serve immediately.