Are you tired of thinking of innovative ideas to make some dishes in a few easy steps?
What’s your opinion about taking all the ingredients available in your kitchen, mixing them well, and cooking them in your air fryer to make a fantastic side dish.
You are surely gonna enjoy making an Air fryer stuffing. However, it does not mean that it requires everything available in your kitchen.
What are the Ingredients Required to Make Stuffing in an Air Fryer?
The essential ingredients are butter, bread pieces, vegetables, seasoning, and spices. The mandatory vegetables are onion, carrots, and celery. Along with that, you can use any other seasonal vegetable in your kitchen. Both delicate and dried pieces of bread are required. It would help if you had vegetable broth, poultry seasoning, salt, pepper, and other spices of your choice for seasoning. You can also add some herbs such as mint, parsley, or coriander.
How to Prepare All the Ingredients for Making an Air Fryer Stuffing?
For that purpose, you have first to fry the vegetables in butter for a few minutes and add the poultry seasoning and other spices. Then add vegetable broth to it and mix well. After that, it’s time to add bread pieces to it and mix them. The mixture is now ready to pour into a baking dish and enter the air fryer.
- Never mix the bread pieces in the vegetable mixture when cooking, as it will soften the bread, and your stuffing’s texture will get disturbed.
- If you have some time, you can also make the stuffing balls with the same mixture by adding some breadcrumbs and rolling them in your hands to make balls from it.
- Roasted turkey or chicken and stuffing soup will be a perfect match to serve along with it.
More Side Dish Recipes
- Air Fryer Asparagus
- Air Fryer Honey Glazed Carrots
- Air Fryer Loaded Potatoes
Air Fryer StuffingA perfect holiday side dish that will impress all your dinner guests!
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 ½ cup white onion chopped
- 1 ½ cup celery chopped
- ¾ cup carrots peeled and chopped
- 3 tbsp poultry seasoning
- as required salt ground black pepper
- 3 cups soft bread cubed
- ⅓ cup vegetable broth
- Grease a baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a non-stick wok, melt butter over medium heat and sauté the onion, celery and carrots for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add in the poultry seasoning, salt and black pepper and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the bread cubes and stir to combine.
- Stir in the broth and remove from the heat.
- Place the mixture into the prepared baking dish evenly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 325 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the baking dish into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 22-24 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking dish from Air Fryer and serve warm.
NutritionCalories: 22kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 92mgPotassium: 141mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 2879IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 44mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂